The ESMS Intern experience is unique. The interns work on client marketing projects, the non-profit, educational scholarship foundation and our community service pro bono work. One of the areas that we are equally excited about is the commitment to our students. ESMS considers it our responsibility to, not only educate the intern on business and marketing principles, but to help get them to the next step in their journey and development. The next step may be their next internship or their first real world JOB! Call 610-505-3503 or email@example.com and begin the conversation with Cynthia.
Career Opportunity includes several areas:
ESMS Business & Clients
- Management and implementation of social media to include, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Blogs and our Website.
- Weekly and bi-weekly update of all of the above.
- Interaction with clients for scheduling meetings and follow-up on projects.
- Potential for managing some relationships with social media strategy.
The Stephen Chandler Ericson Foundation
- Calls and follow-up with individuals for SCEF.
- Past and present recipients.
- Close contact with Chester County Community Foundation employees.
- Schedule and book fundraising.
- Develop flyers and send out.
- Constant Contact.
- Maintain Newsletter.
- Fundraising event notices.
- Maintain website.
ESMS HELPS YOU LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
- ESMS will help you land your first career opportunity by connecting you with the movers and shakers within the Chester County business community!
- We open our database to you and connect you with prospective employers!
- We help set up interviews that keep you one step ahead of the competition!
- We take your career development and success personally!
- Students have the opportunity for credit hours OR personal experience.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate college student.
- We have special opportunities for High School Students during the summer.
- Paid opportunities available.
- Part-Time, Mon/Wed/Friday, 8am – 2pm, Home Office Business.
- Cats present in home, please consider relative to allergies.
- People Person / Enthusiasm / High Energy.
- Computer Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good Phone Presence.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Positive attitude.