Get the latest on ESMS from Cynthia’s Keynote speaking engagements to the bi-weekly Rotary Academy Educational Series with OIC of Chester County! Learn all about the diverse audience and topics that we discuss every month. If you want to schedule / discuss a particular keynote or an ESMS one-one-one session please begin the conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-505-3503.
Here are some of the organizations where we have been a keynote speaker:
- West Chester University/ Marketing & Business Majors
- West Chester University/ Rotaract Club
- West Chester University/ American Marketing Association
- West Chester University/ Cottrell Speaker Series
- Rotary District 7450 Conference
- Widener Political Science and Business Majors
- The Pyramid Club/ Professional Women’s Committee
- My Career Transitions “MCT”/ Penn State University
- Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry/Youth Leadership Conference
- Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry/Women’s Leadership Conference
Please join us on a photo journey:
- How to Network Successfully
- How to Develop a Career in Marketing
- How to Build Your Own Business & Be Your Own Boss
- The Art of Networking
- How to Network/ Social Media/ Resume/ Interview
- Networking & Leadership
- LCC Graduation 2015
OIC Lecture Series Topics:
- How to Network?
- Social Media?
- How to Craft a Powerful Resume?
- How to Write a Cover Letter?
- How to Tackle Public Speaking?
- How to Stand Out From Other Applicants?
- How to Present Yourself When you Have a Criminal Record?
- The Job Search is the Job?
- The Elevator Speech?
- The Magic of Having a Mentor?
- Creating Goals for Your Life and Career?