Cynthia Dawn Ericson is a lifelong resident of Chester County, Pennsylvania. She graduated from Widener University with a B.A. in Political Science / Pre-Law, honors 1983 and 1984. She also received professional training from the Central Atlantic School of Commercial Lending and the Central Atlantic School of Banking at Bucknell University. With over 25 years of experience in marketing she began her own consulting business “Ericson Strategic Marketing Solutions, LLC”. Her experience also includes First National Bank, CoreStates Bank, American International Group (AIG), Continental American Life Insurance Company and National Liberty Corporation.
- Widener University, Bachelor of Arts, May 1984. Honors, 1983-1984.
- Central Atlantic Commercial Lending/Banking, Bucknell University, 2004.
- Rotary Leadership Institute, Level 1, 2, 3: 2008-2010.
- Graduate of Leadership Chester County, 2015.
- OIC Educational Lecture Series / Rotary Academy, 2012-present.
- “This Week In Service” Radio Show WCHE 1520AM, 2009-2013.
- Rotary Hour Radio Show WCOJ 1420AM.
- Fern Hill Elementary School – Reading Program.
- Outstanding Woman of the Year.
- Who’s Who Among Student in American Universities and Colleges.
- President of the Student Body.
- Academic Honors.
- Model United Nations, Founder and Chairman.
- Secretary of the Student Body.
- United States Congressional Intern.
- American Student Association, Founding Member.
- Parliamentarian of the Student Body.
- Owner, ESMS 2008-Present.
- “This Week in Business” Radio Show WCHE 1520AM, 2009-2013.
- Vice President, First National Bank, 2003- 2007.
- Chief Marketing Consultant, Ericson Consulting Group, 1991- 1995 & 2001-2003.
- Director of Marketing, American International Group AIG, 1999-2001.
- Assistant Vice President Business Development, CoreStates Bank 1995-1999.
- Marketing Manager, Continental American Life Insurance Company 1985-1990.
- Assistant Program Manager, National Liberty Corporation 1984-1985.
- Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary, 2005-Present.
- Member Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry 2005-2007, 2013 – Present.
- Past President 2013-2014 / Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary Club Foundation.
- Past President 2011-2012 /Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary Club.
- Co-Founder of The Stephen Chandler Ericson Foundation / 2010-Present.
- Advisory Board 2010 – Present / Quest Therapeutics Services, Inc.
- Advisory Member 2010-Present / The Friends Association.
- Board Member 2015- Present / Women In Leadership and Service / West Chester University Foundation.
Honors and awards
- 2013 Difference of One Service Award from Chester County OIC.
- 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Paul Harris Fellow.
- 2010 Dr. Edwin Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center Grant.
- Scholarship to Rotary Leadership Institute 2008-2010.
- Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry Sales Awards 2005 and 2006.
- Selected “Strategic Leadership in the Marketplace” AIG’s Future Leaders 1999.
- Two-Time Pennsylvania Penny Award Winner/Outstanding Strategic Direct Marketing 1998.